ADJ myDMX RM - DMX Lighting Storage Device
(You save $119.96)
Available now from ADJ USA
ADJ’s myDMX-RM is a multi-platform DMX control software/hardware system (Windows and OSX Mac compatible). myDMX-RM has a new, robust, 19” rack mount, hardware dongle and exciting new features to take greater command of your light show. myDMX-RM allows you to program your light show with myDMX 3.0 software, upload programmed data to myDMX-RM then playback in stand-alone mode without a computer. This is the ideal control solution for clubs, bars, schools and event venues where you want to make it as simple as possible. Out of the package, myDMX 3.0 software will run in Express Mode; 512 “Live” DMX channels & 512 “Stand Alone” DMX channels (No 3D visualizer, Easy Remote or Midi features).
myDMX-RM is a great solution for a lighting designer to leave at a venue so that their staff can trigger lighting scenes without the use of a computer or myDMX software.
However, these features plus other upgrades, can be purchased at https://store.dmxsoft.com/.
Features (Some features listed below require myDMX RM to be connected to a computer):
• 16 Assignable port triggers
• Arrange scenes into groups
• Sound-light with BPM audio analysis and pulse analysis
• Live snapshots
• Live scene dimming and scene speed controls
• BPM tap
• Flash scenes
• Blind editing - edit scenes without outputting the DMX
• Fully compatible with myDMX 2.1 software
• Easy-to-use DMX software
• 512 Live DMX channels
• 512 Stand-Alone channels
• Extensive fixture profile library
• SSL2 Profile editor & support
• Drag and drop effects generator
• Works with simple scenes/steps
• Windows and Mac installers that will download the latest ssl library with an internet connection upon install.
• “Maintenance” application that installs with the program to check for component updates or new versions of the software.
• “Cloud search for profiles” Search for the latest and greatest fixture profiles from within the program itself, no more hunting through dropbox
• Improved multi Pan and Tilt support
• Users can select multi select steps in a scene and modify a channel parameter without it interfering with the rest of the channels
• Vast optimizations and stability improvements for both Windows and Mac OS
• Not compatible with ARM based Windows tablets (only Intel)
• Additional features and software upgrades available at https://store.dmxsoft.com/
• USB Input
• 3-pin DMX Output
• 5-pin DMX Output
Minimum System Requirements:
• Computer working under Windows 7 or higher, or MAC OS X 10.10 or higher
• 1 GHz speed processor
• 2 GB Memory (RAM)
• 1280*768 pixel screen
• OpenGL 3.1 (for 3D)
Best Performance System Requirements:
• Computer working under Windows 7 or higher, or MAC OSx 10.10 or higher
• 2 GHz speed processor, dual core
• 4 GB Memory (RAM)
• Video card with 1GB video memory
• 1920*1080 pixel screen
• OpenGL 3.1 (for 3D)
• UL approved power supply
• USB cable to connect myDMX-RM to a computer
ADJ First Look! MyDMX-RM 02:00
ADJ's Jose Heredia is at NAMM 2018 giving us the first look at the new myDMX RM. http://www.adj.com/mydmx-rm ADJ’s myDMX RM is a multi-platform DMX control software/hardware system (Windows and OSX Mac compatible). myDMX RM has a new, robust, 19” rack mount, hardware dongle and exciting new features to take greater command of your light show.
ADJ First Look...ADJ's Jose Heredia is at NAMM 2018 giving us the first look at...
ADJ myDMX-RM F...ADJ's Jose Heredia demos myDMX-RM in a Facebook Live event. h...
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!