Chauvet Pro Rogue R2 Beam
(You save $570.00)
Rogue™ R2 Beam
- Powerful 1-degree beam, 133,200 lux @ 15 m
- 17 gobos with continuous variable-speed wheel scroll
- 8-facet rotating prism for incredible gobo and beam effects
- Color wheel with 14 colors, split color ability, and continuous variable-speed scrolling
- Neutrik® powerCON® power input connection
- Intense 230 W Osram Sirius HRI lamp
- 3- and 5-pin DMX input/output connections
- Simple and complex DMX channel profiles for programming versatility
Rogue™ R2 Beam is the light cannon of the Rogue™ series, boasting an intense 133,200 lux at 15 meters with its Osram Sirius 230 W HRI lamp. Rogue™ R2 Beam comes with 14 fixed colors in its fully scrollable, variable speed color wheel, which also provides split colors perfectly. Its 8-facet rotating prism provides an endless supply of creative and dynamic beam looks to inspire and elevate design options.
- Light Source: Osram Sirius 230 W lamp, 8000 K, 2,500 hours life expectancy
- Color Temperature (at full): 7500 K
- Beam Angle: 1°
- Field Angle: 2°
- Illuminance (total): 133,200 lux @ 15 m
- Pan and Tilt: 540°/270°
- Pan and Tilt Ranges: 180°, 360°, 540° pan/90°, 180°, 270° tilt
- Colors: 14 + white, interchangeable, slot-n-lock, split colors, continuous scroll at variable speeds
- Gobos : 17 + open (17 metal), continuous scroll at variable speeds
- Dimmer: Motorized
- Shutter/Strobe: Motorized
- Focus: Motorized
- Frost: Motorized
- Prism: 8 Facets, motorized, rotating
- Strobe Rate: 0 to 20 Hz
- Move in Black: Yes
CONSTRUCTION / PHYSICAL
- Dimensions (single unit): 16.1 x 12.9 x 18.7 in (409 x 327 x 474 mm)
- Weight (single unit): 45.00 lb (20.60 kg)
- Exterior Color: Black
- Housing Material: High-impact flame-retardant polymer
- Power Connection: Edison (Local) plug to Neutrik
- Power Input: Neutrik powerCON
- Data Connectors: 3- and 5-pin XLR
- Cable Length (power): 5 ft (1.5 m)
- Control Protocol: DMX
- DMX Channels: 15 or 18
- Modes/Personalities: 2 personalities (15, 18)
- Input Voltage: 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz (auto-ranging)
- Power and Current: 413 W, 3.4 A @ 120 V, 60 Hz
- Power and Current: 393 W, 1.9 A @ 208 V, 60 Hz
- Power and Current: 385 W, 1.7 A @ 230 V, 50 Hz
CERTIFICATIONS / QUALIFICATIONS
- CE, MET
- IP Rating: IP20, dry location
- Rogue R2 Beam
- Neutrik powerCON power cord
- 2 Omega brackets with mounting hardware
ROGUE R2 Spot and R2 Beam by CHAUVET Professional 01:50
The ROGUE ARMY - weapons of mass creation to help your creativity overcome the tyranny of tight budgets! Meet the ROGUE R2 Spot and R2 Beam, two new additions to CHAUVET Professional's army of moving head spot and beam fixtures. ROGUE R2 series features impressive outputs, tough bodies, and dependable performance to help you reach the height of your creativity in your lighting battles! ROGUE R2 Beam http://www.chauvetrogue.com ROGUE R2 Spot http://www.chauvetrogue.com "Watch us on YouTube and subscribe: http://www.youtube.com/chauvetprofessional Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/chauvetprofessional Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/chauvetpro Blog on: http://www.chauvetproblog.com Instagram: http://instagram.com/chauvet_pro"
ROGUE R2 Spot ...The ROGUE ARMY - weapons of mass creation to help your creativ...
Light Lab: Cha...We take a step back into the Light Lab to get a closer look at...
2015 BPM Arena...Come backstage for an exclusive look at the creative process b...
Rogue Army: Li...The ROGUE series from CHAUVET Professional, liberating imagina...
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!