Chauvet Video PVP S5, SMD LED Video Panel 8-Pack
Not sold Online * Call 954-761-8585 for details
With a pixel pitch of 5.2 millimeters, PVP™ S5 video panel boasts a higher resolution than PVP™ S7, enabling even shorter viewing distances. It, too, is fitted with black face SMD LEDs and performs admirably when presenting live videos and highly defined graphics for presentation at close range or from afar.
**NOTE ** Sound & Lighting Solutions is the number one source for Chauvet LED lighting specialty products in Florida since 2004 until now. Our primary focus is providing solutions for our customers in all different applications. We are proud to offer an exceptional selection of led lighting at great prices. Over the years, our customers have been consistently surprised at the excellent price and expert technical knowledge of our staff. Our repair facility is also second to none. Products such as the one you are viewing now typically require some customization and have a lot of parts to consider when making an investment. We encourage you to call us with your application so that we may custom tailor a solution that is right for you. (954) 761-8585
• 5.2mm pixel pitch video panel system featuring superb contrast through the use of blackface SMD LEDs
• Tight binning of LEDs insures consistent color rendering across panels
• Lightweight and modular system for high-resolution graphics
• Easy installation and connectivity using Neutrik® powerCON® and etherCON® connectors
• Solid construction makes these a perfect product for long term installation
• Interchangeable with the PVP™ S7 panels to create large wall designs
• Tri-color SMD 3528 LEDs provide better image quality
• Tight pixel pitch allows for equally effective close range and long range viewing
• Designed for touring and permanent indoor installation
• Use with PVP™ Rigging Clamp or Rigging Bars and integrated, interlocking hardware for fast and easy setup
• Pixel pitch: 5.2 mm
• Compatible mounting options: PVP™ Rig Bar (truss mounting), or M10 bolt/clamp (rear mounting)
• Pixels / screen: 96 x 96 (9,216 total)
• Pixel density: 36,864 /m2
• Display rate: 1,200 Hz (flicker-free)
• Light source: Tri-color SMD 3528 LEDs 50,000 hrs
• Color wavelengths: Red: 620-625 nm; green: 520-525 nm; blue: 465-470 nm
• Housing material: Aluminum alloy
• Viewing angle: 140°
• Illuminance: 1,500 NITS
• IP rating: IP50, dry location
• Power linking: 9 units @ 120 V/ 16 units @ 208 V/ 18 units @ 230 V
• Input voltage: Auto-ranging 100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz
• Power and current: 126 W, 1.05 A @ 120 V 60 Hz
• Power and current: 128 W, 0.62 A @ 208 V 50 Hz
• Power and current: 129 W, 0.56 A @ 230 V 50 Hz
• Weight: 16.3 lbs (7.39 kg)
• Size: 19.7 x 19.7 x 2.5 in (500 x 500 x 63 mm)
• Approvals: CE
Chauvet PVP S5 and S7 LED Video Panels 00:59
Adina Arhire of Chauvet Lighting intro's Chauvet Lighting's new PVP S5 and S7 high-res LED video panels.
Chauvet PVP S5...Adina Arhire of Chauvet Lighting intro's Chauvet Lighting's ne...
CHAUVET Profes...VIP fixtures from CHAUVET Professional's line of video product...
CHAUVET Profes...CHAUVET Professional stands out at InfoComm in Orlando with tw...
Behind the Sce...We're Behind the Scenes again with the CHAUVET Professional PV...
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!