Crown ITech 4x3500 HD (Available In SpeakOn Or Binding Post Versions)
I Tech 4x3500HD
4 Channel, 4000W @ 4Ω Power Amplifier
The I-Tech 4x3500HD amplifier is the industry's first high-powered tour sound amplifier featuring four inputs, Analog, AES3, and CobraNet™, fully routable to any one of 4 outputs. Each channel features a complete compliment of OMNIDRIVEHD™ Processing, including the acclaimed LevelMAX™ Limiter Suite, and support for linear phase FIR filters as used in the latest JBL V5 loudspeaker tunings. Combine that with Crown's patented Class-I technology delivering uncompromising power output across all four channels, and it's easy to see why the I-Tech 4x3500HD is the flagship tour sound amplifier from Crown.
• True Ethernet backbone – fast, reliable and scalable
• Color LCD provides users with diagnostics and presets for easy setup
• Includes SLM (Sweep Load Monitoring) with system-level diagnostics
• Front panel USB connector transfers presets to/from a USB drive to the amp’s DSP
• New software interface based on customer feedback manages presets, provides easier system-level changes, and includes a configuration wizard
• The only product available with analog, AES, CobraNet®, HiQnet™ and Ethernet connectivity
• BSS OMNIDRIVEHD™ DSP processing with industry leading IIR filters and linear phase FIR filters
• High common-mode rejection eliminates hum and RFI on input cables
• Professional-grade connectors for all inputs and outputs
• Full power-supply voltage is always available, allowing instantaneous power on demand
• Quality-graded components let you safely drive the amplifier harder
• More total capacitance provides tremendous energy reserves for power bursts
• The only tour sound amplifier that provides four routable inputs to any output (analog, AES, VDrive, or CobraNet)
• LevelMAX™ peak voltage and RMS power limiters communicate with each other, resulting in smooth and accurate response, better sound
• Sixth generation patented Class-I (BCA®) circuitry couples power efficiently to the load and provides low AC current draw
• Global Power Supply; universal AC input accepts 100-240VAC, 50/60 Hz (±15%)
Channels 4 inputs, 4 outputs (Analog, AES 3, VDrive, CobraNet)
SensitivityAdjustable in 0.1dB increments from 1.28Vrms to 8Vrms
Damping Factor> 5000
Signal to Noise Ratio≥ 108dBTHD (full rated power, 20 Hz - 20 kHz)0.35%
Frequency Response± 0.25dB
Intermodulation Distortion (from 0 dB down to -40 dB)0.06%
Crosstalk> 80dBCommon Mode Rejection> 80dB typical
Dimensions3.3" x 19" x 16.95" (8.9 cm x 48.3 cm x 43.1 cm)
Net Weight29 lbs (13.2 kgs)
Power Connector 32A powerCON (on amp) - L6-30 plug (into wall)
- Brochure [11.4 MB]
- Data Sheet [1.39 MB]
- Power Draw & Thermal [101 KB]
- Owner's Manual-Chinese [8.22 MB]
- Owner's Manual [16 MB]
- IT HD 4x3500 Declaration of Conformity
- IT HD Limiter Wizard
- LevelMax Guide for I-Tech HD
I Tech HD Class I Technology Educational Media 02:33
I Tech HD Clas...
Crown I-Tech 4...This second video is a more detailed look at the full-color LC...
Crown I-Tech 4...This video is the first in a series of videos about the new Cr...
Crown I-Tech A...Crown I-Tech Series amplifier is dropped from various heights ...
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!