Crown XLS2002 DRIVECORE 2 SERIES
(You save $400.00)
- Increased lighting functionality; turn off all LED indicators except clip and thermal to reduce distraction in dark venues
- Selectable input sensitivity; 1.4Vrms and .775Vrms options so that amp can be driven at full power
- Set sleep mode after specified time without having to press a button
- Security setting disables menu buttons; menu locked/unlocked by entering combination
- System reset allows factory settings to be restored
- Remote power trigger
- Peakx™ Limiters provide maximum output while protecting your speakers
- XLR, 1/4", RCA inputs provide flexibility
- Integrated PureBand™ Crossover System for better performance and control
- Efficient forced-air fans prevent excessive thermal buildup
|Frequency Response||+0dB, -1dB|
|Signal to Noise||>103dB (at .775Vrms, 6dB lower)|
|Intermodulation Distortion||< 0.3%|
|Damping Factor||> 200|
|Crosstalk||At 1kHz: > 85dB, At 20kHz: > 55dB|
|Dimensions||19" (48.3 cm) x 3.5" (8.9 cm) x 10.7" (21.2 cm)|
10.8 lbs (4.9 kgs)
BE HEARD: Crown's New XLS DriveCore 2 Series 01:41
Meet the new Crown XLS DriveCore™ 2 Series! The next generation of XLS got a makeover with a sleek new look, larger LCD display, and more DSP with extended functionality. Like its predecessor, the new XLS is ultra-efficient with Crown’s patented DriveCore technology and can drive 2400W at 4Ω bridged with tons of headroom guaranteeing a clean, undistorted signal straight to your speakers. The XLS DriveCore 2 assures that you will be heard as you deliver powerful, pure sound experiences for any venue. Learn more at http://bit.ly/1CazWTk, and join the social conversation by using #BeHeardXLS on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or Google+.
BE HEARD: Crow...Meet the new Crown XLS DriveCore™ 2 Series! The next generati...
Crown unveils ...Craig Lambrecht introduces the Crown XLS 1002 Drivecore amplif...
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!