Electro-Voice EKX-15SP Powered 15" Subwoofer EKX15SP
The Electro-Voice EKX-15SP powered subwoofer is part of EV's EKX series of loudspeakers, which combines legendary EV sound quality and reliability with the latest technology -- all in a compact package suitable for a wide range of sound reinforcement scenarios, including musicians/DJs and live/club/installed sound applications.
EV-engineered components, Signal Synchronized Transducers(TM) (SST) waveguide design, and Class D amplifiers (up to 1500 W) coupled with QuickSmartDSP all work together to provide precise coverage and superior sound quality at high SPLs. EV's award-winning industrial design - with robust wood enclosures and durable EVCoat finish - ensures that EKX speakers look as great as they sound.
Features & Specifications
· Connector Type : (2) XLR/TRS combo jacks and (2) XLR link outputs
· Enclosure Material : 15 mm, plywood with EVCoat
· Frequency Response (-10 dB) : 40 Hz - 180 Hz Hz Half Space Measurement
· Frequency Response (-3 dB) : 45 Hz - 150 Hz Hz Half Space Measurement
· Grill : 18 AWG steel with powdercoat
· LF Transducer : EVS-15C 381 mm (15 in)
· Low Pass Frequency : Adjustable: 80 Hz, 100 Hz, 120 Hz, 150 Hz
· Maximum SPL : 133 dB peak dB Maximum SPL is measured at 1 m using broadband pink noise at maximum output
· Power Consumption : 1.8 A Current rating is 1/8 power
· Power Rating : 1300 W
· Weight : 57.76 lbs
· Height : 17.91
· Width : 20.87
· Depth : 21.69
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!