JBL PRX 835W 15" 1500 Watt - Three-Way Powered Speaker w/ WiFi Control
(You save $400.00)
The JBL PRX835W is a full-range speaker designed for main system applications. Featuring a 15” woofer, 6.5” midrange transducer, and 1.5” compression driver powered by a 1500-watt class-D amplifier, PRX835W delivers incredible volume in a lightweight and compact form factor.
This speaker is ideally suited to applications where the program material exhibits subtlety and nuance. Perfectly capable of reproducing high fidelity full range sound without a subwoofer, when coupled with the extended low frequencies of the PRX818XLFW, complete control over the entire audio spectrum is attained. As with all the full-range PRX800 Series systems, two EQ selections can be used to optimize the system for the program material and/or environment. The input section also accommodates either Line or Mic/Instrument level inputs.
The PRX835W is a self-powered, lightweight three-way loudspeaker system capable of delivering a very high level of performance over a wide bandwidth with remote Wi-Fi control of onboard DSP EQ parameters. The PRX835W is comprised of one 15 in 275G Differential Drive® woofer, a 165 mm (6.5 in) 196H horn-loaded mid-range and a 2408H-2 37.5 mm (1.5 in) annular polymer diaphragm, neodymium compression driver mounted to a 90° by 50° horn, all driven by a 1500 watt Audio Class-D power amplifier. Sophisticated DSP is at the core of a fully featured input section, providing user selectable system EQ, protection, input sensitivity selection, cross-over functionality, dynamic limiting and discrete component optimization.
All PRX800 cabinets are built from a combination of 25 mm (on the top and bottom for added rigidity) and 18 mm, strong, light-weight poplar plywood made structurally sound with tongue and groove joints. All PRX800 Series cabinets are protected by JBL’s tour proven DuraFlex? finish. Grilles are made from dent-resistant 16 gauge steel and handles are made from light-weight glass-filled nylon for added strength and durability. All M10 suspension points are constructed from 14 gauge steel and have been tested with a yield-strength of 1000 lbs. each.
The amplifier input panel offers XLR or ¼ inch jack compatibility and a sensitivity switch provides extra flexibility, making it possible to connect literally any sound source without using a mixer. Signal present and overload lights indicate the system status and assist in setting the optimum level via the level control knob
· Built-in Wi-Fi for wireless control of your system from anywhere in the venue
· Free PRX Connect mobile app for iOS and Android provides wireless control over volume levels, 8-band parametric EQ and up to 50ms of speaker delay to fine-tune your sound
· Class-leading 1500-watt amplifier delivers ample power to fill your venue
· JBL Differential Drive transducers for higher SPL in a lightweight design
· Next-generation JBL neodymium compression drivers
· Redesigned Crown input technology, including XLR, 1/4” and RCA inputs plus XLR loop-through
· Intelligent variable-speed fan activates only when needed to reduce noise
· Updated tuning delivers flat frequency response and smooth off-axis behavior
· Durable wooden cabinets, tour-proven DuraFlex finish and dent-resistant 16-gauge grilles
· Universal power supply for worldwide compatibility
· dbx Type IV limiting ensures clear, accurate sound at high volumes
· Brutal testing regimen—including the famous JBL 100-hour power test—ensures reliable performance
· System Type : Self Powered 15”, three-way, bass-reflex
· Maximum SPL Output : 138 dB peak
· Frequency Range (-10 dB): : Normal: 41 Hz – 20 kHz
· Boost: 41 Hz – 20 kHz
· Frequency Response (±3 dB) : Normal: 50 Hz – 18.25k
· Boost: 48 Hz - 20k
· Input Connectors : 2 x Balanced XLR / 1/4 inch input, 2 x unbalanced RCA input
· Input Impedance : 20K Ohms (balanced), 10K Ohms (unbalanced)
· Signal Indicators : Limit: Yellow LED indicates peak output has been reached and dsp limiter is acting
· Signal: Green LED indicates signal present
· Power: Blue indicates system has power and ready to pass audio.
· EQ : User selectable presets for Normal or Boost, Advanced EQ settings available using Wi-Fi and PRX Connect application.
· Dynamic Control (Input) : dbx Type IV? limiter circuit
· Crossover Frequency : 580 Hz, 2.1 kHz
· Design : Highly efficient Class-D amplifier
· Power Rating : 1500W (750W x 2)
· AC Power Input : 100V - 240V ~ 50/60 Hz
· LF Driver : 1 x JBL 275G 380 mm (15 in) woofer
· MF Driver : 1 x JBL 196H 165 mm (6.5 in) horn-loaded midrange transducer
· HF Driver : 1 x JBL 2408H-2 37.5 mm (1.5”) annular polymer diaphragm, neodymium compression driver
· Coverage Pattern : 90° x 50° nominal
· Directivity Index (DI) : 10.5 dB
· Directivity Factor (Q) : 11.2
· Enclosure : Trapezoidal, 18 mm, plywood
· Suspension / Mounting : 12 x M10 Suspension Points
· Transport : 2 x integrated handles with injection molded backing cup
· Finish : Obsidian DuraFlex? finish
· Grille : Powder coated, Obsidian, 16 gauge perforated steel with acoustical transparent black cloth backing.
· Dimensions (H x W x D) : 938 mm x 446 mm x 539 mm
· (36.9 in x 17.5 in x 21.2 in)
· Net Weight : 34.9 kg (77.0 lb)
· Gross Weight : 38.6 kg (85.0 lb)
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!