- High efficiency 200 mm (8 in) dual-cone driver.
- Easy lay-in installation into 2' x 2' US-style suspended grid ceilings. No cutting of ceiling tiles is necessary.
- Perforated metal grille included.
- Combined 70V/100V and low impedance direct operation.
- 20 Watts at 8Ω (low-impedance) direct setting.
- 10 Watt multi-tap at 70V/100V with taps at 10W, 5W, 2.5W (and 1.3W for 70V only)
- Very low-profile at just 103 mm (4.1 in) deep, to fit into ceilings that are shallow or that contain obstructions.
- Easy bare-wire connection in protected compartment. Wire entrance from either top or side via knock-out.
- Very high 96 dB sensitivity turns power from small amplifiers into maximum sound level for listeners.
- Designed for high speech intelligibility.
- 100° coverage pattern (conical).
- UL1480A and UL2043 certifications for use in ceiling plenum spaces.
|Transducer||High-efficiency 200 mm (8 inch) dual-cone driver with 25 mm (1 in) diameter voice coil, Kapton coil former, and high-temperature voice coil wire.|
|100 Hz – 16 kHz|
|Nominal Sensitivity||96 dB|
|Nominal Coverage Angle||100° conical coverage (ave. 1 kHz - 4 kHz)|
|Rated Maximum SPL||108 dB @ 1 m (3.3 ft) average, 108 dB peak (at 8Ω setting)|
|Nominal Impedance||8 ohms (in Direct/Thru 8Ω setting)|
|Transformer Taps||10 W, 5 W, 2.5 W @ 70V or 100V (plus 1.3 W @ 70V only)|
|90 Hz high-pass (24 dB/oct) for 8Ω direct or any 70V or 100V tap setting|
|40 Watts Continuous Program Power
20 Watts Continuous Pink Noise
|Input Connector||Bare wire inside protected in touch-proof wiring compartment.|
|Tap Selector||Rotary switch accessible from side of backcan|
|Materials||Steel rear enclosure, front baffle, and perforated grille|
|Safety Agency||Suitable for use in air handling spaces certified per UL1480A, Speakers for Commercial and Professional Use; UL2043, Standard for Fire Test for Heat and Visible Smoke Release for Discrete Products Installed in Air-Handling Spaces; NFPA90 & NFPA70; S7232/UL Listed, Signaling Speaker.|
|Dimensions||607 x 607 x 103 mm (23.9 x 23.9 x 4.1 in)|
|Net Weight||7.1 kg (15.7 lbs)|
|Shipping Weight||8.3kg ea; 16.5 kg per pair-pack (18.3 lbs ea; 36.4 lbs per pair-pack)|
|Ceiling Cutout Size||No cutout required. Speaker drops into ceiling grid|
|Suspension / Safety-Seismic Attachment Points||Two tabs on back baffle, plus 4 holes in corners|