Pioneer DJ XDJ-1000 DJ Multi Player w/ Touch Screen
(You save $200.00)
XDJ-1000 Performance Multi Player
Adopting the same advanced layout, size, and ergonomic platter as the professional series CDJ-2000NXS, the XDJ-1000 offers a wealth of DJ performance functions and adds the convenience of touch screen, utilizing a large 7-inch full-color high resolution touch panel display for access and control of multiple features. Users can quickly see and execute a variety of commands that were once only accessed through physical buttons. With the convenience of its large touch display, users are provided with faster control, more information, and the ability to toggle through different screens to make DJ performance easier. The XDJ-1000 features a large JOG wheel, PRO DJ Link, rekordbox® compatibility, Wi-Fi® connectivity, and more.
The XDJ-1000 features a high quality 7-inch touch panel display giving users the ability to quickly access many of the most commonly used functions, including BEAT SYNC, HOT CUE, and a new function called BEAT JUMP/ LOOP MOVE.
• Located at top left of the screen, Browse provides seven lines of track information and displays the album art, artist name, BPM and genre of the highlighted track. Music information including track number, time remaining, and tempo are also available in large font.
Wave and Wave Zoom
• The bottom of the display provides a glimpse of the entire song’s waveform, and users can utilize the Wave Zoom function to magnify the current playback location. Five levels of zoom are available for detailed visualization of the waveform.
• In addition to using the integrated knob for scrolling through music tracks, users can type in a specific song name on a pop-up keyboard. Each press of a letter performs auto-fill for finding the corresponding song titles.
• Utilizing a Quantizing feature, cue points and loops can be set perfectly on-beat. The Quantize feature ensures cue points are set accurately and automatically, correcting and synching beats during manual looping or real-time cueing to reduce off-beat mistakes.
Beat Jump/Loop Move
• The Beat Jump function provide users the ability to jump back or forward to a number of beats from a playback position without breaking the rhythm of the music. The Beat Jump function allows users to hop around 1, 2, and 4 beats with a quick touch of the screen. With the Loop Move function, users can move the loop playback location by 1, 2 or 4 beats.
• When activated, Slip Mode silently continues song playback during a loop, reverse or scratch and continues audible playback at the exact time that the loop, reverse or scratch ends, resulting in smoother transitions.
The XDJ-1000 includes Pioneer’s rekordbox music management software for advanced preparation of music. Available in versions for Mac® and PC, users can configure, edit, and save a history of music sets. For added convenience, Pioneer also offers the rekordbox App, which enables users to prepare and manage music stored on their portable devices as well as create playlists, cue/loop points and beat location settings, and perform waveform analysis on the go. The rekordbox App can also be wirelessly synched with a PC or Mac utilizing the Pioneer rekordbox music management software. The App is compatible with iOS and Android™ devices and is available at no charge in the App Store or Google Play.
Pro DJ Link
Pioneer’s Pro DJ Link feature enables up to four XDJ-1000 players to connect via the Link Port and share a single music source.
- Beat Count and Phase Meter – The Beat Count, which is the number of beats until a set point (memory cue), and the Phase Meter, which shows the beat/bar of the music, can also be displayed simultaneously by other players.
- Beat Sync – Tempo and beat location of music currently playing on one of the devices can be matched with the push of a button.
- USB Connection and Wireless Convenience – Through its integrated Pro DJ Link port, the XDJ-1000 can retrieve and play back music from a connected USB or wireless device (player must be used with a wireless router). When the XDJ-1000 is connected to wireless routers, smartphones, tablets, and Mac or PC computers via the rekordbox software, the different devices will show up on the display screen as sources for music content with playback support of MP3, AAC, WAV and AIFF files.
- Traffic Light – Utilizing a multiplayer Pro DJ Link connection, a blue light indicates that music will sound harmonious with the key of the music being played.
- USB-HID Control – Enabled by Serato Inc.’s “Serato DJ” software (more information will be published on the Pioneer support site pioneerdj.com/support/ once support for XDJ-1000 is available, planned for first half 2015).
- MIDI Control – The player supports MIDI for controlling other devices and software.
- My Settings – The function settings of a player can be saved to an iPhone®, iPad® or iPod touch® or USB storage device. For additional convenience, the settings can also be made on the rekordbox App or desktop software, giving users the ability to switch to their settings when connecting to any XDJ-1000.
- Active Loop – Automatically starts loops when playback begins from a specified point
- Auto Standby – The player saves energy by automatically switching to standby mode when no input is detected for a period of time.
|4 - 20,000 Hz|
|> 115 dB (JEITA)|
|< 0.003 % (JEITA)|
Audio Output Level
|2.0 Vrms (1 kHz, 0 dB)|
|220-240 V / 50/60 Hz|
Pioneer XDJ-1000 Official Introduction with Pedestrian 04:43
Digital DJs can redefine their creative horizons with the XDJ-1000: the first in a new line-up of digitally focused, USB-only, rekordbox™-ready players. The XDJ-1000 is Pioneer DJ’s first ever deck to feature a touch screen, a familiar club layout and a host of pro-DJ performance features. The large, full-colour LCD touch screen puts intuitive control at DJs’ fingertips; its interactive GUI has tabs for Browse, Play and Perform, giving DJs instant access to the player’s full armoury. Many features are inherited from the top-flight CDJ-2000NXS, including 206 mm jog wheels, Slip Mode, Quantize and Beat Sync. Plus the brand new Quantized Beat Jump/Loop Move feature means DJs can spontaneously move 1, 2 or 4 beats backwards or forwards within a loop. The XDJ-1000 revolutionises browsing; DJs can use the Qwerty touch-screen keyboard to search for keywords, then scroll on-screen or with the large rotary dial. DJs can analyse and prepare their tracks in rekordbox (PC/Mac) or the rekordbox app (iOS/Android), and the XDJ-1000 will display at-a-glance information such as Wave Zoom, Beat Counter, Phase Meter and Key Analysis – as well as provide instant access to their pre-prepared cues, loop and customised settings. Plus DJs can colour code their playlists and the illuminated USB port will reflect that colour so they instantly know what’s on each USB key. The XDJ-1000 meets the growing demand for a USB-only player with all the performance pedigree of the CDJ set-up. And it’s compatible with KUVO – Pioneer DJ’s community, which enables DJs to provide clubbers with live set information in real time – making it a must-have player for the next generation of DJs. The XDJ-1000 will be available from late November 2014. Watch Pedestrian's unique performance on four XDJ-1000s and a DJM-850 Pedestrian https://www.facebook.com/pedestriansound www.soundcloud.com/pedestriansound Music used: Drop Bear (Original Mix) - Pedestrian http://www.beatport.com/track/drop-bear-original-mix/5581020 Hoyle Road (Original Mix) - Pedestrian http://www.beatport.com/track/hoyle-road-original-mix/4359983 Ultramarine Express (Original Mix - Pedestrian http://www.beatport.com/track/ultramarine-express-original-mix/5581021 Hoyle Road (Spectrasoul remix) - Pedestrian http://www.beatport.com/track/hoyle-road-spectrasoul-remix/4374814
Pioneer XDJ-10...Digital DJs can redefine their creative horizons with the XDJ-...
Pioneer XDJ-10...Join Digital DJ Tips: http://www.digitaldjtips.com/join Read t...
Scratching On ...Click to get FREE scratch sounds, practice beats and training ...
Find Similar Products by Tag
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
Customers also viewed