Chauvet Pro Rogue R2 Spot
(You save $650.00)
Rogue R2 Spot
- Intense 240 W LED light engine for punchy, bold beams
- Unique game-changing Gobo Morphing between gobo wheels
- Two color wheels with 7 colors, split color ability, and continuous variable speed scrolling
- Two gobo wheels, rotating, interchangeable, indexing, continuously and variably scrollable
- Iris, 3-facet prism, and frost for beam control
- Beautiful 16-bit LED dimming for ultimate fade control
- Neutrik® powerCON® power input/output connections for power linking
- 3- and 5-pin DMX input/output connections
2014 Parnelli Award nominee for Indispensable Technology in the lighting category, Rogue™ R2 Spot combines incredible value with a stunning range of colors and effects, all supported by professional quality engineering. Rogue™ R2 Spot builds on the features of the R1 Spot by adding gobo-morphing technology and two variable scrolling color wheels for an unlimited number of shape changing and split-color effects. Rogue™ R2 Spot uses a powerful 240-watt LED light source in a 16.5° beam angle for a brilliant light that creates an unparalleled audience experience.
- DMX Channels: 18 or 21
- Data Connectors: 3- and 5-pin XLR
- Light Source: 1 LED (CW) 240 W, (7 A), 8250 K, 50,000 hours life expectancy
- Pan and Tilt: 540°/250°
- Pan and Tilt Ranges: 180°, 360°, 540° pan/90°, 180°, 250° tilt
- Automatic Pan/Tilt Correction: Yes
- Colors (1): 7 + white, split colors, continuous scroll at variable speeds
- Colors (2): 7 + white, split colors, continuous scroll at variable speeds
- Gobos (1): 7 + open (7 aluminum), rotating, interchangeable, indexing, slot-n-lock, continuous scroll at variable speeds
- Gobos (2): 8 + open (8 aluminum), continuous scroll at variable speeds
- Gobo Size: Gobo Wheel 1 (rotating): Position 1, 2, 3, 4, and 7 metal size: 28.8 mm (outside), 23.8 mm (image), 0.5 mm (max. thickness)
- Gobo Size: Gobo Wheel 1 (rotating): Position 5 and 6 glass size: 27 mm (outside), 24 mm (image), 0.5-3 mm (max. thickness)
- Prism: 3 Facets, motorized, rotating
- Dimmer: Electronic
- Focus: Motorized
- Iris: Motorized
- Frost: Motorized
- Shutter/Strobe: Electronic
- Strobe Rate: 0 to 22 Hz
- PWM Frequency: 1,470 Hz
- Beam Angle: 16.5°
- Illuminance (total): 5,500 lux @ 5 m
- Color Temperature (at full): 8500 K
- IP Rating: IP20, dry location
- Cable Length: 5 ft (1.5 m)
- Power Connection: Edison plug to Neutrik® powerCON®
- Power Input: Neutrik® powerCON®
- Power Output: Neutrik® powerCON®
- Power Linking: 5 units @ 120 V; 8 units @ 208 V; 9 units @ 230 V
- Input Voltage: 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz (auto-ranging)
- Power and Current: 310 W, 2.6 A @ 120 V, 60 Hz
- Power and Current: 304 W, 1.5 A @ 208 V, 60 Hz
- Power and Current: 301 W, 1.4 A @ 230 V, 50 Hz
- Weight (single unit): 46.6 lb (21.2 kg)
- Dimensions (single unit): 16.1 x 13.5 x 19.25 in (409 x 343 x 489 mm)
- Approvals: CE, MET
ROGUE R2 Spot and R2 Beam by CHAUVET Professional 01:50
The ROGUE ARMY - weapons of mass creation to help your creativity overcome the tyranny of tight budgets! Meet the ROGUE R2 Spot and R2 Beam, two new additions to CHAUVET Professional's army of moving head spot and beam fixtures. ROGUE R2 series features impressive outputs, tough bodies, and dependable performance to help you reach the height of your creativity in your lighting battles! ROGUE R2 Beam http://www.chauvetrogue.com ROGUE R2 Spot http://www.chauvetrogue.com "Watch us on YouTube and subscribe: http://www.youtube.com/chauvetprofessional Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/chauvetprofessional Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/chauvetpro Blog on: http://www.chauvetproblog.com Instagram: http://instagram.com/chauvet_pro"
ROGUE R2 Spot ...The ROGUE ARMY - weapons of mass creation to help your creativ...
Light Lab: Cha...We take a step back into the Light Lab to get a closer look at...
Rogue Army: Li...The ROGUE series from CHAUVET Professional, liberating imagina...
Chauvet Lighti...Went to pick up some equipment from Chauvet warehouse in Flori...
2015 BPM Arena...Come backstage for an exclusive look at the creative process b...
PRO Show Produ...Product Specialist in UK Sam Bowden gives a tour of the CHAUVE...
Lighting Insig...Prisms should be an essential tool for any designer. In this V...
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
Customers also viewed