Shure N-WHLB Replacement Stylus for Whitelabel
WhiteLabel Replacement DJ Stylus
The Shure Whitelabel cartridge is a truly revolutionary piece of DJ technology. It is an optimal choice for Digital DJs, providing superb tracking of time-coded records, and minimal sonic coloration when mixing between digital files and analog records.
Tailored for the club environment, Whitelabel features sonic characteristics including solid drop bass, flat mids, and accented highs. With a sleek and ergonomic design, the cartridge additionally delivers higher trackability, lower tone-arm resonance, and better skip resistance. It also includes an adjustable stylus overhang, reliable electrical contact, and improved stylus visibility.
FEATURES SONIC CHARACTERISTICS INCLUDING SOLID DROP BASS, FLAT MIDS, AND ACCENTED HIGHS.
- Integrates the head shell and cartridge into one piece
- Innovative features for today's DJs and turntables
- The new standard for club DJs
- Cartridges perform more accurately
- Requires less tracking force to stay in the record groove
- Less destruction to record groove
- Skip Resistance: high
- Output: high
- Record Wear: very low
- Sound Emphasis: solid drop bass with detailed mids and high
- For club DJ applications
- Spherical stylus with 0.7 mm radius
- S-shaped tone arm with anti-skate
- Includes Whitelabel record needle and user guide
|Frequency Response||- 20-20,000Hz|
|Tracking Force Range||1.5-3 grams|
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!