The Trusst® Truss Dolly Kit is a complete solution for transporting straight sections of CT-290 truss properly and easily. The Truss Dolly Kit includes (2) two wheel dollies with heavy duty polyurethane coated casters, (10) ten truss spacers with plastic coated saddles, and (2) two ratchet straps. The Truss Dolly Kit can accommodate up to (12) sections of straight truss of any length. Used properly, there is no metal to metal contact between truss sections, preventing scratches, wear, and extending the life of the truss. The Truss Dolly Kit is also compatible with other brands of 290mm box truss.
- All-in-one kit includes dollies, truss spacers, and ratchet straps
- Quick and easy way to transport a large amount of truss
- Allows for proper, damage-free transport and storage of straight truss sections
- Large, heavy-duty rubber coated ball bearing wheels roll easily
- Constructed of durable aluminum and steel for years of use
- 360-degree wrap around style clamps and plastic coated saddles won't scratch or damage truss
- Fits the CT290 series and other major brands of 290 mm square truss
- Capacity: 12 straight truss sections, any length
- Fits: 2 in (50 mm) chord truss
- Total Kit Weight: 35.7 lb (16.2 kg)
- Dolly Dimensions: 25.5 x 2.3 x 9.85 in (650 x 60 x 250 mm)
- Truss Spacer Dimensions: 24.8 x 2 x 3.4 in (630 x 50 x 85mm)
- Ratchet Strap Dimensions: 19.7 ft x 1 in (6,000 x 25 mm)
TRUSST Truss - Backed by Chauvet 01:07
http://www.trusst.com TRUSST® is a rugged yet lightweight trussing solution perfect for mobile DJs, bands, event productions, nightclubs or corporate events, built to the highest standards of safety and performance. TRUSST® is comprised of modular aluminum components that combine to create nearly limitless configurations. At the heart of the system is square truss that utilizes a conical connector system, which easily mates with other major brands of truss of the same size and connector style. The truss is available in a variety of lengths and works with different types of corners, base plates, and easy-to-install connectors and accessories that add stability while simplifying set up. Stay Connected with us: Website: http://www.trusst.com Blog: http://www.trussnews.com Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/ChauvetTrusst Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/ChauvetTrusst Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/chauvettrusst
TRUSST Truss -...http://www.trusst.com TRUSST® is a rugged yet lightweight trus...
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!