Vue Audiotechnik I Class I-6 Single 6 Inch Two Way
The highly flexible i-6 and i-6a two-way loudspeakers are ideal for mid-field applications where greater output and frequency response are required. Both models combine a professional-grade 6.5-inch woofer with a 1-inch, silk-dome, ferrofluid tweeter. Both drivers are mated to a high-quality crossover network and housed in a robust, high-density wood enclosure with a rugged industrial-grade coating. Connections are quick and easy thanks to recessed, phoenix input terminals. Included mounting hardware ensures quick installation on a flat, horizontal or vertical surface. The i-6a adds an onboard 50 watt amplifier.
- 6.5“ polypropylene LF driver with rubber surround and
- 1“ (25 mm) voice coil
- 1“, ferrofluid, neodymium, silk-dome tweeter
- 70º x 70º coverage
- 80 Hz – 20 kHz frequency response
- Max long term output 104 dB SPL
- High-density wood enclosure with durable textured finish
- Variable position yoke bracket mounting hardware included
- 50 watt onboard amplifier (i-6a only)
- Restaurants and cafes
- Bars and clubs
- Corporate facilities
- House of worship
- Front-fill & under-balcony coverage
- Retail outlets
Vue Audiotechnik Infocomm 2012 version2 08:57
This is the introduction of VUE Audiotechnik speakers from Jim Sides recorded during the 2012 Infocomm show in Las Vegas.
Vue Audiotechn...This is the introduction of VUE Audiotechnik speakers from Jim...
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
Customers also viewed