The ADJ Pinspot LED Quad DMX is a 8-Watt Quad Color (4-IN-1) Pinspot with red, green, blue and white diodes on one LED. It produces sharp 15-degree beams on light, and is designed to spot tables, decor, architecture or used for special effects.
The Pinspot LED Quad DMX comes with a wireless ADJ UC IR remote to control color fades, built-in shows, dimming, strobe, black out and sound activation. DMX connections allow users to connect and control multiple units at the same time from a DMX software or hardware controller.
- LED Pinspot with 8-Watt Quad Color (4-IN-1- RGBW) LED
- 1 operational mode (Without IR remote): Fade/Show Mode
- 4 operational modes (Using IR remote): Fade Mode
- (with adjustable speed), 9 Show Modes, Static Color Mode, and Sound Active
- Dimming 0%-100% (In Static Color Mode only and Using the IR remote)
- Adjustable Strobing (In Static Color Mode only and Using the IR remote)
- Flicker Free
- Beam angle: 15-degree
- Includes hanging bracket
- Long Life LEDs (Rated at approximately 10,000 hrs.)
- Includes IR Remote control
- Light Source: 8W Quad (RGBW: 4-IN-1) LED
- Lux @ 1M: 740 Lux
- Power Consumption: 11.4W (Full On)
- Multi-voltage Operation: AC 100 - 240V, 50/60Hz
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 7.25” x 4” x 2.5” / 184 x 99 x 61mm
- Weight: 1 lbs. / 0.5 kg.