I-4.5 SURFACE-MOUNT FOREGROUND SYSTEM
i-Class systems are designed for AV contractors seeking a high-performance alternative to plastic box loudspeakers. By combining professional-grade components and rugged wood enclosures, i-Class models deliver sonic performance far beyond their competition.
The i-4.5 is a compact, two-way loudspeaker designed specifically for near-field applications where quality sound reproduction and value are paramount. Professional-grade drivers include a single, 4.5-inch woofer and 1-inch, silk-dome, ferrofluid tweeter. Both drivers are mated to a high-quality crossover network and housed in a robust, high density wood enclosure finished with a rugged, industrial-grade coating. An angled design ensures easy installation in corners or on flat surfaces using the included mounting hardware. Connections are quick and easy thanks to recessed, phoenix input terminals. i-4s are also ideal as satellites with any of the i-Class subwoofers.
• 4.5″ polypropylene LF driver with rubber surround
• 1″, ferrofluid, neodymium, silk-dome tweeter
• 70o x 70o coverage
• 100 Hz – 20 kHz frequency response
• Max long term output 109 dB SPL
• High-density wood enclosure with durable textured finish
• Variable position yoke bracket mounting hardware included
• Ideal as satellites with I Class subwoofers
• Bars and clubs
• Themed entertainment venues
• House of worship
• Shopping malls
• Delay and under-balcony coverage