Electro Voice EV EKX-18S Passive 18" Subwoofer Loudspeaker 1600W (EKX 18S)
18" Passive Subwoofer
The EKX series is the newest member of the Electro-Voice portable loudspeaker family, and combines legendary EV sound quality and reliability with the latest technology — all in a compact package suitable for a wide range of sound reinforcement scenarios, including musicians/DJs and live/club/installed sound applications.
EV-patented Signal Synchronized Transducers? (SST) waveguide design on full-range models provides precise and consistent coverage.
Lightweight, compact 15-mm wood enclosures with internal bracing, durable EVCoat finish, aluminum pole-mounts, and all-metal handles. Subs feature large slot ports for low distortion and excellent bass extension, and are equipped with a metal grille reinforcement bar.
Features & Specifications:
1600 W (peak), 134 dB peak SPL on the EKX-18S utilizing highsensitivity transducers designed and engineered by EV.
Lightweight, compact 15-mm wood enclosure with internal bracing, and durable EVCoat finish.
Large slot ports for low distortion and excellent bass extension.
2 Metal grille reinforcement bars.
M20 threaded pole mount plate.
· Axial Sensitivity (SPL, 1 W @ 1 m): 96 dB
· Connector Type: Dual NL4
· Coverage (Nominal -6 dB) H: 90 °
· Coverage (Nominal -6 dB) V: 60 °
· Enclosure Material: 15 mm, plywood with EVCoat
· Frequency Response (-10 dB): 35 Hz - 300 Hz Half Space Measurement
· Frequency Response (-3 dB): 50 Hz - 100 Hz Half Space Measurement
· Grill: 18 AWG steel with powdercoat
· LF Transducer: EVS-18C 457 mm (18 in)
· Maximum SPL: 134 dB
· Minimum Impedance: 7 Ohm
· Nominal Impedance: 8 Ohm
· Power Handling (Continuous / Peak): 400 W/1600 W
· Recommended High-Pass Frequency: 30 Hz
· Shipping Weight: 40.1 kg (88.41 lbs)
· Height: 12RU 520 mm (20.47")
· Width: 606 mm (23.86")
· Depth: 612 mm (24.09")
· Weight Net: 31.8 kg (70.11 lbs)
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!