CT-CS60 Crank Stand
The TRUSST® Crank Tower 6.0 is a crank up tower stand with a maximum height of 6 meters (19.7 ft). It is capable of lifting and supporting up to 250 kg (550 lbs) safely. Constructed almost entirely of metal, there are no plastic parts to break or strip. The Crank Tower 6.0 comes complete with a T-bar adaptor. The T-bar adaptor is adjustable to fit multiple sizes of truss. The rubber coated feet and polyurethane wheels help protect flooring surfaces from scratches. The built in safety locks and integrated winch brake prevent the the load from coming down uncontrollably.
- Heavy-duty crank tower geared towards production companies and the mobile entertainer
- Comes complete with T-bar adaptor that fits multiple sizes of truss
- Folds up for easy storage and transport
- All metal construction for long-term durability; no plastic parts to break
- Crank winch has built-in brake for safety and ease of use
- Rubber-coated feet and polyurethane wheels help protect flooring surfaces from scratches
- Built-in safety lock prevents load from coming down uncontrollably
- Black electroplated mast sections become inconspicuous in the dark
- Stand Height: 6.4 to 19.7 ft (1.95 to 6.0 m) *without T-bar adaptor
- Fits truss size: 12, 15, 16, 20.5 in (220, 290, 360, 390, 470 mm)
- Outrigger footprint: 7.25 x 7.25 ft (2.2 x 2.2 m)
- Load Capacity: 550 lb (250 kg)
- Weight: 242 lb (110 kg)
TRUSST Truss - Backed by Chauvet 01:07
http://www.trusst.com TRUSST® is a rugged yet lightweight trussing solution perfect for mobile DJs, bands, event productions, nightclubs or corporate events, built to the highest standards of safety and performance. TRUSST® is comprised of modular aluminum components that combine to create nearly limitless configurations. At the heart of the system is square truss that utilizes a conical connector system, which easily mates with other major brands of truss of the same size and connector style. The truss is available in a variety of lengths and works with different types of corners, base plates, and easy-to-install connectors and accessories that add stability while simplifying set up. Stay Connected with us: Website: http://www.trusst.com Blog: http://www.trussnews.com Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/ChauvetTrusst Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/ChauvetTrusst Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/chauvettrusst
TRUSST Truss -...http://www.trusst.com TRUSST® is a rugged yet lightweight trus...
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!