XPRS15 PIONEER PRO AUDIO 15" POWERED LOUDSPEAKER
The XPRS Series active PA speakers are compact and portable, yet high powered. Forget complicated setups and tangled cables as this system offers straightforward, plug-and-play use. Pioneer Pro Audio sound engineering technology and the use of Powersoft amps ensures these mobile speakers are reliable and energy efficient, making them suitable for all music genres and environments.
The XPRS15* compact 15-inch speaker fill the room with a dynamic, natural sound thanks to their plywood enclosures and high-performance drivers.
* The XPRS15 is sold individually as a single speaker.
Natural, full-range sound
The 15-mm birch hardwood cabinet, 15-inch ferrite LF driver and 1.75-inch titanium diaphragm compression driver produces a natural, full-range sound with low distortion, even at high volumes.
Powersoft Class D amps
Powersoft’s Class D amp modules produce 2400 W (peak) or 1200 W (continuous) output. The Power Factor Correction (PFC) reduces power consumption while ensuring a steady performance in all environments.
AFAST acoustic tube
Pioneer Pro Audio’s AFAST technology drastically reduces standing waves that can produce a muffled response in the low to mid ranges. An acoustic tube in the cabinet absorbs only the standing waves, increasing the low-to-mid frequency response.
4 EQ modes
Adapt to a variety of genres and environments using the rotary selector switch on the back of the speaker to give you instant access to 4 EQ modes: Flat, Bass +, Speech and Wedge.
- Flat: neutral production of the source audio.
- Bass +: amplifies the bass for dance music events.
- Speech: produces clear vocal sounds for seminars and speeches.
- Wedge: reduces the low frequencies to give a more balanced sound if you’re using the speaker as a floor monitor.
The XPRS12 speaker is packed with features to protect the drivers, amp and power supply in to Amplifier module – giving you peace of mind, consistent high-quality sound, and extending the life of your sound system.
1. Amplifier protection
- Thermal limiting: cuts off to prevent overheating.
- Output overcurrent: reduces the speaker’s output to safe levels in the event of output overcurrent.
2. Speaker protection
- DC offset removal: shuts down to prevent further damage if the speaker blows.
- Stationary high frequency protection: protects the speaker from loud bursts such as feedback.
- Input voltage limiter: Peak and RMS.
- Output voltage limiter: cuts the LF and compression drivers separately when either reaches their peak.
3. Power protection
- AC mains over-voltage protection: protects against power surges.
A status LED on the front of the cabinet has 3 settings – power, limiter or off – giving an optional visual reference to the status of the speaker.
2 balanced XLR/TRS combo sockets and an unbalanced RCA connection mean you can connect at the same time a Mic and other devices, such as line-level mixers or portable audio players. 2 balanced XLR through outputs let you connect easily to other speakers and subs.
Adjust to any space with horns that can rotate 90 degrees and give a dispersion of 90 x 60 degrees, giving you flexibility to mount the speaker vertically and horizontally.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
Customers also viewed