The UA834 provides more flexibility in wireless installations by increasing the allowable length of cable runs between a receiver and antenna. Antennas may be placed closer to the stage, or installed on ceilings and walls that maintain a better line of sight with the transmitter.
- Two-position gain selector switch +6 and +12 dB
- Overload LED indication
- Low-noise signal amplifier compensates for insertion loss in coaxial cable
- Compatible with Shure Wireless Systems. Also may be used with Shure UA845 and UA844 Antenna Distribution Systems
- Integrated threaded adapter mounts easily to microphone stands or the supplied surface-mount bracket
- Shure quality, ruggedness, and reliability